This year, Brighton Chamber is commissioning a brand new website to reflect the organisation we are today, assist us in achieving ambitious targets and deliver added value to our members. We are seeking a brilliant web design agency to deliver a website that will inspire and connect our members.
What we are looking for
- A fully responsive website with a secure member log-in area and sign-up facility
- A clean, fresh design that tells our story
- Easy navigation and slick functionality
- Help with new features to add value, such as exclusive member content and detailed search
- Media rich pages
- A site that has the flexibility to grow with us
- Integration with our systems
If you are a web design agency with experience of working with a membership organisation or you think you are up to the challenge, we would love to hear from you. Ideally you’ll have in-house web development and be able to advise on some UX challenges, as well as the all-important design expertise and project management.
£10,000 - £15,000
Our time line
If you are interested in applying for this tender, please submit your interest by Monday 5 February, at which point we will send you the full brief. We hope to appoint an agency before the end of March with a view to launching the website in July.
Please contact Bee on firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the full brief.