What is the Entrepreneur Accelerator
The NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator is the UK’s largest with 12 hubs right across the country. From local start ups to the national businesses, from the app makers to the risk takers – the NatWest Accelerator believes in entrepreneurs and gives them the power to start, scale and succeed. The 6-month programmes are fully funded (yep, they’re free and they don’t take any equity in your business) and are tailored to suit any stage business with a focus on the development of the entrepreneurial leader.
Entrepreneurs have access to:
- Desk space, super fast Wi-Fi, printing and copying
- Online learning and coaching
- Regular action-focused events
- Unique access to NatWest networks and teams
- Basic legal and tech advice
- All the coffee or tea you can drink
The Brighton Chamber is based at the Hub, and we are always happy to chat to entrepreneurs on the programme about how we can help your business to succeed.
If you are interested in getting involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org