Win a case of Bison Beer| February competition
Bison Beer Crafthouse is a bottle shop located a stone’s throw from Brighton beach. They offer a wide range of beers, championing those from small, local and independent breweries. Bison Beer Club Pale is a session strength brew that is low in abv but full in flavour.
The Bison Beer Club rolls out in Brighton on the 3rd of March, putting the social back into your workplace. After working for 15 years in the same office, Nick and Jack decided to ditch the day jobs in favour of something that always kept them talking: beer. They’re returning to their old workplace and hoping to visit new ones with original brews, specifically made to quench the thirst of hard workers. The Beer Club is here to perk your team up, get everyone out from behind their emails and interacting over a crafty beer or two!
To get you as excited about the Beer Club, Bison are offering a full case of beer to be delivered straight to your office, bringing back that Friday feeling and opening the doors to beer o’clock.
All you need to do is retweet our pinned post on Twitter to win!
Terms and conditions for the Brighton Chamber February competition:
- Open to businesses based in Brighton & Hove and the surrounding area
- Each person is limited to one entry only
- There is one prize to give away
- To enter: Follow @BisonBeer on Twitter and retweet our pinned post
- Closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on 28 February 2017
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s office on 3 March 2017
- The winner will be selected at random
- The winner will be informed by a tweet or email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to get in touch within 7 days to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen
- The prizewinner's name and entry will be published online on the Brighton Chamber Twitter account and Facebook page
- The prize is non-transferrable
Previous prizes have included:
Premium business cards from Lollipop Print
An executive breakfast package plus delicious cakes from Sugardough
A portrait photo shoot with Lauren Psyk
Brighton Fringe tickets
A commercial photo shoot with Katariina Jarvinen
Lunch for six plus a Dutch Apple Cake from Eten + Drinken
Chocolate tasting sets from Divine Chocolate
Annual membership for The Duke of York’s Picturehouse
A personal styling consultation from Abigail Rebecca
A three course meal for two and bottle of Prosecco at SkyFall