We're looking for local employers in and around Brighton & Bexhill that want to help develop young people's work skills and can commit to offering them a work placement 3 days a week for up to 11 weeks.
The Traineeship Programme gives young people the chance to develop creative skills, build confidence and get a real taste of the working world in a supportive environment and progress into paid employment, apprenticeships or next level of a college course. Employers will gain an extra pair of hands at a low-cost to help with multiple aspects of their business. The young person will bring fresh ideas to the table, and the right candidate will increase staff morale! Not only will you receive the benefits, but you will be helping to support youth employment, and giving a young person an opportunity to better their workplace skills.
- Launches 29th April with an initial 2 week creative workshop programme at Dv8, getting young people on the course ready for work placement, building their CV and introducing key skills
- We are currently looking for Employers across East & West Sussex to support with our Traineeship Programme for placements beginning w/c 13th May 2019
- 11 week paid (£10 per day) work placement, 3 days per week with employer and 1 to 2 days per week at Dv8. We could potentially do a shorter work placement - contact us for more details.
- Employer receives regular contact and support throughout placement from professional tutor at Dv8
- Dv8 tutor will send students CVs / applications to employer, they then select suitable candidates for interview
If you would like more information on the Traineeship Programme and how to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01273 550 432.
View our latest Traineeship Programme e-letter here: https://bit.ly/2Gj1lyi