We're breaking down the meaning of Making Tax Digital during this free informative evening seminar at The Grand Brighton, led by Chris Barnard, tax manager at UHY Hacker Young.
Aimed at business owners with limited knowledge of Making Tax Digital, our session aims to make you feel more prepared for online accounting and arm you with top tips for reviewing and negotiating contracts for digital solutions. There is also the opportunity to transition your accounts to the cloud live at the event!
The event provides an opportunity to ask our experts any questions you may have as well as being a great platform for you to network with other business owners.
Details of the session
- Learn about Making tax digital (MTD)
- What actions does your business need to take to ensure MTD compliant
- The advantage of cloud accounting software
- Demo of Cloud accounting software
- Ask our experts questions on MTD and cloud accounting
- Learn about office digitalisation
- Convert to cloud accounting at the event
- Networking opportunity
4.45pm - Doors open for networking with drinks and snacks
5.30pm - Are you ready for Making tax Digital? - With Chris Barnard from UHY Hacker Young
6.00pm - Key considerations when taking on a digital solution for your business - With Tariq Sayfoo from EMW Law LLP.
6.30pm – How to revolutionise your business with Andy Gleeson from Receipt bank
7.00pm onwards - Networking opportunity where you will be able to ask any questions about converting to cloud accounting software
Also attending the event will be:
- Tariq Sayfoo (Senior Solicitor from EMW Law LLP)
- Alex Davis (QuickBooks – expert in cloud accounting software)
- Andrew Cooper (IFA from Skerritts)
- Andy Gleeson (Receipt bank)
Please join us for what promises to be an informative and productive evening that will put any MTD worries you may have behind you.
Event organised by UHY Hacker Young