This 1-Day course is held, at PLATF9RM, Tisbury Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ
Buy Tickets here
This training session will give you a thorough introduction to Facebook advertising. You'll learn how to plan, structure and set up campaigns and adverts to deliver the desired results in the most cost-effective way. You’ll learn how to monitor and analyse advert performance so you can generate insights from your results and improve every time you run an ad. You’ll learn how to A/B test your ads to discover more about your audience and improve your ROI. We'll show you how to budget for campaigns and put together a simple paid strategy for your business.
This is quite a technical session but we’ll share a comprehensive bank of resources with you to help. You’ll also receive a follow up 1-2-1 consultation with one of our social media experts to help you improve further.
Who is this course for?
This is a small group course and is ideal for you whether you have tried advertising on Facebook before or not. Perhaps you’ve tried boosting posts on Facebook but are not sure if you’ve been doing it correctly and don't know how to monitor the performance of your ads. If you've not tried advertising before but are keen to learn how it all works, this course will give you the confidence to get started. If you have a social media advertising budget, whether large or small, you will learn how to use it best to get results.
You will need to bring your own laptop and have admin or advertiser access to your business Facebook page, and ideally, have an advertising account set up prior to the course.
- Facebook advert structure and campaign types
- Planning a campaign and a preparation checklist
- Creating audiences and targeting new customers
- Creating custom and lookalike audiences based on your customers
- Split (A/B) testing adverts to improve performance
- Monitoring and editing adverts
- Measuring results and generating performance insights
- What is Facebook pixel and how to use it?
- Using trackable URLs
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Advert planning checklist
- Create new target audiences, custom and lookalike audiences based on your customers
- Understanding the terminology and objectives for each ad type
- A campaign planning tool to help you allocate budget according to your strategy
- Your next Facebook advert live (or ready to go!)
Buy Tickets here
"Wonderfully clear, succinct with individual and thoughtful guidance to creating the perfect ad" - Francesca, Aviatrix.
"Kerry is an authoritative and engaging teacher. I found the course incredibly useful and far more interesting and fun than expected. Thanks!" - Sarah Clayton, Kitch Media.
"Kerry makes everything so easy to understand and helps apply principles to your business no matter what sector you're in." - Georgie St Clair
"Kerry's knowledge of Facebook Advertising was spot on. She was totally aware of changing trends and advised how best to tackle them. An excellent session and would recommend you attend her course." - Piyush Patel.
Event organised by Social Brighton