A mythbusting crashcourse about SEO and Google. Come and get an intro to SEO and ask all the questions you've been too scared to ask.
About this Event
Come and have a pint and learn about SEO.
Everyday I'm talking with small businesses and freelancers who are scared of SEO and feel stupid asking questions.
This is the event to quash the notion that it's too complex or difficult for you to understand. I'm here to make SEO friendly and less scary.
I'll run through some basic concepts, explain why you don't always have to be top and answer your questions in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- 17:30 - 18:00: Arrival
- 18:00 - 18:45 Talk
- 18:45 Onwards - Questions / Drinking / Networking
- I'll be setting up from around 17:00 so feel free to pop by and say hello earlier if you're at a loose end.
We're upstairs in the second room on the right at the lovely craft beer company.
Buy a pint on the way up!
Who is this talk for?
This talk is an introduction to all things SEO and is designed for anyone to turn up who wants to learn the basic concepts of what it is, and what it all means.
If you're one of the below, here's the questions I aim to answer :
- Freelancers - What SEO can you do yourself? When should you outsource? Should you even bother?
- Business Owners - Work with agencies but feeling lost? Unsure what you can do yourself? Understand the basic terms so that you aren't lost in meetings and understand the opportunities to grow
- Entrepreneurs - Find opportunities and get a basic grasp of where to go to learn more information.
What will you learn?
- What is SEO?
- What does being first really mean?
- Why should you "do" SEO?
- What are keywords
Who on earth am I?
I work with small businesses and freelancers to help them understand SEO and get the most out of it at the lowest cost.
I've always worked in house for small companies and there's always been a fear about search and Google which I now aim to remove so companies can grow and see how much opportunity there is for them.
Frustrated with all resources being focused on big companies with money to burn, I'm dedicated to helping smaller companies and individuals use SEO to their advantage and grow.
SEO Shouldn't be scary!