Tickets can be found here
On this course, you will learn how to optimise your LinkedIn profile and use all of the features available to you (excluding Premium) to develop and engage relevant networks for your business. You’ll leave the course confident in your new profile, knowing how to expand your networks, engage them with great content, and use LinkedIn effectively as a marketing tool.
You’ll also receive a follow up 1-2-1 consultation with one of our social media experts to help you improve further.
What will I get from this course?
- Confidence using LinkedIn
- Understanding of how to build relevant networks
- Know how to create content that engages
- Know how to optimise the recommendations feature to boost your credibility
- Proficient using LinkedIn to generate leads for your business
- Understanding of LinkedIn analytics so you can measure your success
Who is this course for?
Whether you are a LinkedIn veteran or brand new to the platform, this course is suitable for all. If you are keen to improve your profile, grow your networks and ensure business activity is strategic and engaging, this course is ideal for you. There are practical exercises on the course so you'll need to bring a laptop. and plenty of opportunities for discussion or questions, providing you with a well-rounded learning experience.
- Setting LinkedIn objectives
- The importance of keywords
- Writing a great summary
- Customised URLs
- Your LinkedIn Headline
- Best practice for photos and images
- Including rich media in your profile
- Work history, education & skills
- LinkedIn recommendations
- LinkedIn posts and articles
- Optimising your business page
- Showcase pages
- LinkedIn analytics
- Lead generation strategies
- LinkedIn content strategy
- An improved LinkedIn profile and format for writing a great summary
- A list of action points to implement after the session (some things require more thought!)
- A set of keywords for your profile, business page and content
- A content strategy for LinkedIn for both your personal and business pages
- A checklist for content publishing
Tickets can be found here
“Just had a great two hour training session with Kerry and another learner. I dread Social Media training — usually, I come away with my head exploding with information overload. But Kerry took us through everything we’d asked for, at our pace. She reassured me I was on the right lines already, whilst giving me ideas of how to improve things. Kerry is warm and amusing — fun to work with, and effective.”
- John Young, John Young Media & BBC, Nov 2017 (LinkedIn Recommendation)
Do I need to have a LinkedIn account set up?
Yes. If you are unsure how to do this, email Callum who can help.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is plenty of parking near Hove Town Hall and a bus stop right outside. Enter via the Tisbury Road entrance and go up to the Second Floor.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07517 029 509 if you've any questions about the course.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
That's fine, just ensure that if someone else books for you, they forward on any emails about the course to you that you may receive from Eventbrite.
Event organised by Social Brighton