Non- Chamber event
Do you want your website to add more value to your business & customers?
Do you want to increase the visibility of your business online?
Then this is the event for you!
Career and Small Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching and User Experience Director Martin Janes from Nvisage will be sharing their expertise at this unique and inspiring workshop - to help make your website work harder for your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make a more intuitive and user-focused website
- Increase traffic to your website by boosting its findability
- Create engaging content that better solves your users’ needs
- Use images and key words to best showcase your business & brand values
You’ll leave with:
- Greater clarity of your business and its presence online
- Individual feedback on your website and ways forward
- A (check) list of what Google and users love
- Useful tools to help you improve your website
Lyndsey is a Career and Small Business Coach and founder of Heads-up Coaching.
Lyndsey helps people and businesses gain clarity to become more productive and thrive.
She offers 1:1 or group coaching to help boost performance and productivity.
Lyndsey runs monthly networking and coaching events and training workshops in Brighton and Hove to help small businesses focus on their business development and direction.
For more details, take a look at www.heads-up-coaching.com
Martin brings a wealth of website creation and problem solving skills gained from a 20-year career running a Brighton website design agency.
With clients across the private, public and not for profit sectors, Martin brings extensive experience in tackling usability issues.
Martin is always seeking to ensure that web projects solve users' needs and are intuitive to use whilst being aligned to strategic needs of the business.
For more details, take a look at www.nvisage.co.uk
Event organised by Heads-Up Coaching