- Interested in employee engagement?
- Work in internal communication?
- Run a business and want to make sure you're getting the best out of your employees?
If so, why not join The Sussex People & Communications Network.
Designed for those working HR, internal communications, employee engagement, business owners and people managers, The Sussex People & Communications Network is an informal Sussex-based community for those who are passionate about creating great places to work.
Held at a central Brighton location every three months, it is an opportunity for people who care about employee engagement, culture, people and internal communications to come together to learn, grow and be inspired to put ideas into action.
Our next meeting on the 28th February, Emma Donaldson-Feilder, an Occupational Psychologist and leading researcher in line manager engagement, will be joining us to share:
- The latest research in line manager engagement
- Practical tools to help engagement line managers
- A FREE line manager questionnaire
- Her tips and tricks to engage managers
Tickets are £20.00 and include all your refreshments, nibbles, booking fees etc. Book your ticket today.