Carden’s – The Property Taxation experts - are offering a seminar aimed specifically at landlords highlighting recent tax changes and giving advice on how to maximise returns in this ‘new era’.
Some of the tax changes over recent years which have impacted heavily on landlords are:
- Phased reduction of mortgage interest relief
- Abolition of the 10% wear and tear allowance
- Increased Stamp Duty
- Increased capital gains tax rates for UK residents
- Introduction of capital gains tax for overseas landlords
- Introduction of the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) for corporately owned properties
These changes can have a significant impact on the bottom line for landlords.
Our seminar will cover how these changes may affect landlords and the options that are available to reduce the tax burden and increase the net profit from your investment property.
Event organised by Cardens Accountant