A workshop to help you practically apply psychological insights to get your ads noticed, remembered and acted upon.
Brighton Chamber members get 15% off the ticket price using promo code: chamber15
About this Event
Always wanted to learn how to make your social media ads resonate with your audience?
Brighton based marketing agency Digital Firefly have teamed up with behavioural scientist Patrick Fagan, to teach you how to 'turn mind into money' - that is, practically apply psychological science to your advertising.
Former Lead Psychologist at Cambridge Analytica, Patrick lectures at three London universities and has published papers on topics from facial expressions to Facebook, as well as 'Hooked,' a book on the psychology of effective communications.
He has also independently provided consulting and research for international blue-chip brands across a wide range of sectors.
Who is it for?
Anyone charged with marketing and advertising their business, charity or service.
What you’ll learn
- The science of marketing and how advertising works to grow brands
- A primer on consumer psychology
- Grabbing attention in a cluttered marketplace of ideas
- Engaging audiences to think about your message
- Framing your message to 'nudge' the behaviours you want
Mel and James from Digital Firefly will then explain how you can practically apply this to your marketing and lead a session to generate specific ideas you can take away and implement.
- A better understanding of how psychology should influence your marketing. You'll be able to clearly define how you use advanced psychological techniques to make your ads truly mind blowing
- The knowledge to make noticeable improvements to your social media ads
- Digital Firefly's social media quick tips and planning outline
- A FREE follow-up session to help ensure you're making the most of your social media channels
What people say about Digital Firefly's workshops
“Thank you for such an insightful talk. Really got some brilliant tips and information I can share with my team”
Biba, Somnowell Marketing
“Thanks for today James. Great workshop and fantastic to hear social insights and learnings from such a wide range of brands”
“Thanks for yesterday. Strategy is what I came away with. I’ve been doing all the pieces but now I know I have to fit them together with strategy. Loved hearing about all the different businesses represented. A worthwhile training indeed”
Paul, The Regency Townhouse
Event in partnership with Barclays Eagle Labs Brighton.
Event organised by Digital Firefly