Being a Chamber member will help you develop your business.
We’re a friendly and diverse community of businesspeople, working together to:
- Grow our businesses
- Get the training we need
- Talk about the issues the matter to us, and
- Network and socialise.
Who should be a Chamber member?
Anyone running or working for a business, charity or social enterprise; in or around Brighton and Hove.
Our members include everyone from freelancers to multinationals, in every sector.
That diversity is our biggest strength. We’re a community of business people, working for and with each other.
Read testimonials from our members here.
Be part of our community
Once you’re a member, you’ll be invited to all our networking and training events.
You’ll find it easy to raise your profile and make vital contacts.
- Networking events, debates and socials.
- Bite-sized learning: 2 hour training sessions on everything from marketing to pensions.
- Cut-price entry to our popular annual conference, the Brighton Summit.
- Business support and mentoring.
- A ready-made online marketing opportunity: our members help each other make digital connections.
- Inclusion in our well-used online business directory.
Most of our events are organised by members. Got a great idea for a training session you could offer? Want to mentor other business people? Let’s make that happen.
Ready to join?
Great. Membership is easy for you to afford on a rolling monthly subscription. The current membership rates are:*
Small company 1-5 Employees £13.00
Medium company 6-15 Employees £26.00
Large Company 16+ Employees £39.50
Please note, our membership prices will have a small annual increase from 1 April to reflect an increase in our running costs.
If you're a registered charity you qualify for the membership price below what you would normally pay.
Join here. We’ll be in touch to help you decide what to do first!